BigTime Piano Ragtime & Marches: Level 4

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

BigTime Piano Ragtime & Marches: Level 4 Details

(Faber Piano Adventures ). This collection of outstanding popular pieces from the early 1900s is immensely appealing to the intermediate student. Pianistic arrangements with carefully edited fingering and pedaling include: Champagne Rag * Chatterbox Rag * "Dill Pickles" Rag * The Entertainer * Entrance of the Gladiators * Funeral March of a Marionette * March of the Toys (from the operetta Babes in Toyland ) * Solace * Washington Post March * Wild Cherries Rag * Yankee Doodle Dandy. View Helpful Introductory Videos Here

Reviews

I purchased this for myself, as I have started playing piano again after being away from it for several years. This book has a lot of the traditional ragtime songs in it, including “The Entertainer”, which is mainly why I purchased it. As an “intermediate” player, this was not difficult to learn, but it at least challenged me some when I first started learning the songs.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel