Monet or the Triumph of Impressionism (Jumbo) by Daniel Wildenstein (1999-03-26)

Category: Books

Monet or the Triumph of Impressionism (Jumbo) by Daniel Wildenstein (1999-03-26) Details

Reviews

I just got this book at Chicago's Art Institute at Christmas and I am really enjoying it so far. I am not an art expert by any means, but the author seems very knowledgeable and the text is readable and includes lots of detail and quotes from original sources. There are also period photes of the artist's subject matter to compare with the paintings and to set the scene for his biography. I was not familiar with this book's physical format. It is not really a cloth-bound book. It seems to be some sort of super-tough paperback. The book seems very sturdy and I suppose that this binding keeps the cost of the book down. I looked up the publisher in Amazon's book search and there were 1600 listings, so this is probably a hugely famous art publisher I just never heard of. It's a very attractive coffee-table book that you might actually read!

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel