Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Patterns

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Patterns Details

OVER 400,000 COPIES SOLD!A New York Times Best Seller, Stress Relieving Patterns provides for hours upon hours of stress relief, fun and creative expression. Join millions of adults all around the world who are rediscovering the simple relaxation and joy of coloring!Features pattern coloring pages and mandala coloring pages.Features:Heavyweight artist grade paperSingle sided, no bleed through!Beautiful patterns for any skill level

Reviews

Love it! Bought a handful of books as I'm just now getting into coloring. I almost didn't get this book, thinking I'd like the others better. This has instantly became my favorite! Different levels of detailing from page to page so that you have options to fit your mood. Pages thick enough to use gel pens and not bleed through to the next page. LOTS of pages, so many to choose from. Book has easily 2 to 3 times more pages than other books I've bought. Interesting, different patterns. I'm posting two photos. First photo has more intricate detailing and is the first page I completed in the book (used gel pens). Second photo is of a work in progress with colored pencils.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel